Friday, March 27, 2009

"Torso" (1973) will be released on dvd in the U.S. via Blue Undergound on July 28, 2009

I'm glad this Sergio Martino flick is being re-released by Blue Underground. Also slated for release from Blue Underground the same day is "The 10th Victim" directed by Elio Petri. I'm thrilled to see that Blue Underground are releasing dvd titles again. It's been quite awhile since their last dvd release. I hope they continue to release more titles in the near future.

5 comments:

  1. I guess its officially time to sell off my R0 version I bought years after the AB disc went OOP, looking forward to this release, probably Martino's best and a staple Giallo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dragonmanes, I have the AB disc but I plan on purchasing this as well. I think it's a great Giallo!

    Rev, I agree, it's great news! I have the AB disc but I plan on purchasing this one as well. I hope that this means that BU are going to release more titles on dvd soon. They are my favorite dvd company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic news about Torso. I'm so thrilled about it. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Keith. I will be purchasing it even though I already have the AB disc.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.