Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Norwegian Horror Flick: "Fritt Vilt"(a.k.a."Cold Prey") 2006

I bought this flick about a month ago at Best Buy for $7.50!!! Unforunately, their "Horror" section keeps shrinking. I've heard that for the most part they will only carry films from major studios. :( However, I see that there is a sequel to this film as well and I will be getting it if it gets a U.S. release.

4 comments:

  1. Another one I just watched recently, and dug the fuck out of. It managed to wrangle some pretty solid tension out of its premise via great direction. It's rare that I will give a relatively gore-free slasher high praise, but this one deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my Netflix que. :) I keep hearing a lot about it, can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's well worth checking out Becky.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.