Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RE: My Post About Redemption Films Online Theatre

For whatever reason when I linked the pic to the website, some of the text is missing. It displayed the text in full in the "preview" mode however. Just click on the pic and it will take you to the site where the movies are hosted.

2 comments:

  1. I really love that site so much. I can't wait to really check it out. Thanks for those great comments you left on my Sophia Loren post. It was so cool to hear all that about Lacuna Coil. I left you a response there. I didn't mention this, but thanks for that cool tribute video to Cristina. She is definitely a goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Keith. I'm glad you liked the comments and tribute video.

    I love the site too. I already have many of the titles they've already uploaded on DVD but I can't wait to see what they upload in the future. I like how they show several stills from each film too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.