Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"The Reincarnation of Isabel" and "Black Magic Rites" (1973)

Why would Redemption release the same movie with two different titles and slightly different artwork? I don't understand it. "Reincarnation" was released years before Redemption decided to re-release it under the "Black Magic Rites" title. Nonetheless, whatever title it goes by, this is one of my favorite Euro-Horror movies.(along with label mate "Nude For Satan") The non-linear plot and imagery complete with a wicked score, translates into a flick that's just bizzare!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this before. I always wanted to though. I watched that clip. I definitely have got to see it now. I added it to my Netflix queue. Thanks for posting this. I really like your blog. I'll definitely be visiting it more often now. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I hope you like it. I look forward to seeing you there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Thanks for your comments as well Keith. I'm glad you like my blog. It's still a work in progress. I'll be visiting your blog again.

    If you enjoyed the clip, I Think you'll like the flick.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.