Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Darryl Strawberry (Former MLB Player)

I was at Borders today and I ran into him. We chatted for a few mins. I knew it was him also because he looks the same as he did when he played. He signed my receipt and was very nice. For those of you who don't know who he is, he was a member of the New York Mets back in the 80's. After that, he played for several teams including the Yankees, Giants and Dodgers. Here's a bio vid of him.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really cool. I'm glad you had such an experience. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to let you know to check out my blog. I did a post talking about when I plan to return to blogging. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keith. I'm glad you're blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.