Sunday, March 8, 2009

Killer Nun (1978)

Some people shun upon this film because it doesn't exhibit all of the "standards" that are generally found in most Nunsploitation films. The film could've been better and it's certainly lacking in some aspects but I enjoyed this film. This film bodes well for me due to the hints of "Gialli" laced within it as well. In my opinion, it's a worthwhile Nunsploitation entry.

6 comments:

  1. I thought this was pretty coll flick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I don't really understand why it gets alot of negative reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this one, but it looks cool though. I love nunsploitation. I've seen some that don't have all the standards in them, but I still enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you love Nunsploitation, I think you'll like this flick Keith.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.