Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Suspiria" (1977) 3 Disc AB Special Edition

I received this today from Amazon and all 3 discs are in mint condition!!! My edition number is 5,356/60,000. The lobby cards and the booklet came with it as well. I'm so happy to have this now! I only paid $22.75 for it too.

8 comments:

  1. That is pretty badass and I am entirely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bugg. I just checked Amazon and there's a few listed for sale around $20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I didn't even know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's well worth getting Becky and there are a few copies listed on Amazon for around $20. The soundtrack is amazing too!!!

    I now have 3 versions of "Suspiria". (regular AB disc, BU 2 disc set, and now this version)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! Wow! I love it. I'm jealous myself. I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's definitely worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember a buddy of mine had this in college about 7 years ago... I was tempted to mug him on the way home. At 20 bucks I may pick up a copy myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe the best word to describe that would be awesome, great buy man that is a collector's dream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keith, yea, I know I'll enjoy it.

    Johnny, go for it man!

    Carl, I'm thinking about buying another one off Amazon for around $20 so I can frame the lobby cards, cover, dvds, and the cd.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.