I have been wanting to view this film for quite sometime and I acquired it a few days ago. It's a decent Giallo and I'm on a quest to obtain as many films as I can that don Edwige Fenech. She's beautiful!
Ive been debating buying this for a long time, I believe it is directed by Sergio Martino, no? Would you recommend it for a single view or multiple viewings?
Awesome, I am a big fan of many of his films, loved Torso and Mountain of the Cannibal God, so I will be sure to check this one out. Thanks again for the review man!
No problem. I like his films too! In fact, I bought "Scorpion With Two Tails" not too long ago and I love "Torso" as well! I will be getting the BU version upon its release. I have yet to see "Mountain of the Cannibal God".
I think this film is worth buying. It's just not one of my favorite Gialli.
Hello. My name is Matt and I've decided to create this page to allow myself and others to express their interests & opinions without the fear of censorship & oppression from other social networking sites.
Ive been debating buying this for a long time, I believe it is directed by Sergio Martino, no? Would you recommend it for a single view or multiple viewings?
ReplyDeleteIt is directed by Sergio Martino and I would recommend this film for multiple viewings.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I am a big fan of many of his films, loved Torso and Mountain of the Cannibal God, so I will be sure to check this one out. Thanks again for the review man!
ReplyDeleteNo problem. I like his films too! In fact, I bought "Scorpion With Two Tails" not too long ago and I love "Torso" as well! I will be getting the BU version upon its release. I have yet to see "Mountain of the Cannibal God".
ReplyDeleteI think this film is worth buying. It's just not one of my favorite Gialli.
Torso and Cannibal God kick ass. Glad to see another fan of Edwige Fenech! I fell in love with her after I watched The Case of the Bloody Iris.
ReplyDelete"The Case of the Bloody Iris" is great Johnny!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge Edwige Fenech fan. I try to see all the movies of hers that I can. I did really enjoy this movie a lot.
ReplyDelete