Thursday, April 16, 2009
"Opera"Special Edition Box Set From AB (1987)
This arrived from Amazon today in the mail. It's the dvd plus the soundtrack. My copy is number 12,497/30,000. I only paid $10 for it. The only problem was the cd (soundtrack) in my set is cracked and won't play in my cd player. :( However, I was able to extract the audio from the disc on my computer and burn a copy and the burn plays just fine. I'm kind of upset that the seller didn't tell me of the cd's condition but I will be keeping it because it's out of print and a special edition.
This item is the only item I've had thus far that has arrived damaged since I've been ordering from Amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That sucks! Such a great soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteI bought this box set just for the soundtrack Rev. I could buy another one but I don't really want to "double dip".
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about that. That's terrible news what happened.
ReplyDeleteYea, it is Keith. At the very least I was able to burn a copy of the soundtrack. It's cracked in two places but the cracks don't span the entire cd. I guess I was lucky to even be able to burn it.
ReplyDelete