Monday, April 27, 2009
"Opera" AB 2 Disc Limited Edition (1987)
I decided to "double dip" and purchase this title again as I was frustrated that the cd was cracked from the first one. I bought it off Amazon for $10 brand new!!! I received it in the mail today and my edition number is 10,767/30,000. I'm going to leave it sealed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't blame you one bit. I've done that sort of thing before.
ReplyDeleteBut what if this one's disc is cracked?! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! OH, GOD!
ReplyDeleteActually, I do this all of the time, too. I have sealed copies of cds by John Frusciante, Polar Bear, Deconstruction, Mike Patton...
JM
You're right. I won't know but I was able to extract the audio from the first copy I bought when I put the cd in my computer so I have a burn of the soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteOpera owNz, great buy man
ReplyDeleteThanks Carl. It's one of my favorite Argento flicks!
ReplyDelete