Elsa has been appointed to see that the male soldiers are entertained and that their lusts are fulfilled during the war on a train. She handpicks females who are then given a "physical" by a so called doctor. Elsa also partakes in the action by seducing male officers and then orders them to be killed.Elsa Fraulein SS Trailer
It is Keith. You may like it. Thanks for the pics comment as well. I took the pics myself from my t.v. screen. LOL! :) I'm going to take my own pics for more flicks too.
Hello. My name is Matt and I've decided to create this page to allow myself and others to express their interests & opinions without the fear of censorship & oppression from other social networking sites.
I've never seen this one. Great photos. It sounds cool.
ReplyDeleteIt is Keith. You may like it. Thanks for the pics comment as well. I took the pics myself from my t.v. screen. LOL! :) I'm going to take my own pics for more flicks too.
ReplyDelete