Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dimmu Borgir Info

If you viewed my prior Dimmu post you may notice that the song is sung in Norwegian. For those of you who aren't familiar with this band, they're from Norway and their first two albums("For All Tid" and "Stormblåst")are sung in Norwegian. They started singing in English with the release of "Enthrone Darkness Triumphant". However, they have since re-recorded their first two albums in English. I like all of their albums through "Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia"(P.E.M. is marginal at best in my opinion)and I don't care for their albums which have proceeded "P.E.M." Here's a song in English for you.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to mention that I like all of the clips you posted recently. I did have a couple of Dimmu Borgir CDs, but I can't remember which ones. I haven't bought anything from them in quite some time though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.