Cradle's music and vids remind me of those intros! They're very similar in my opinion. Their music would've fit right in! Btw, Cradle are from the U.K. as well and Dani is a Horror movie fan.
Not a big COF fan but I enjoyed Cruelty and the Beast a lot also. I used to have the 2-disc version with their cover of "Death Comes Ripping" by the Misfits. Good stuff!
Hello. My name is Matt and I've decided to create this page to allow myself and others to express their interests & opinions without the fear of censorship & oppression from other social networking sites.
I haven't listen to Cradle of Filth in some time, but I really loved their first few albums. They always did great videos.
ReplyDeleteI like all of their albums and vids Keith. My favorite album of theirs is "Cruely and the Beast" The song "The Twisted Nails of Faith" is great!
ReplyDeleteI've seen them live as well and it's like a show within a show. Awesome!!!
Not a big COF fan but I enjoyed Cruelty and the Beast a lot also. I used to have the 2-disc version with their cover of "Death Comes Ripping" by the Misfits. Good stuff!
ReplyDelete