Thanks man! They were great and it was good to see them again! Their new album is great btw and I Judas Priest are touring with Whitesnake this summer and I will see them in July.
Hello. My name is Matt and I've decided to create this page to allow myself and others to express their interests & opinions without the fear of censorship & oppression from other social networking sites.
I hope you have a great time. Sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Keith. I've seen them live before and they sound great!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! caught em a few months ago with Judas Priest, brought back a lot of memories. Must pick up the last album.
ReplyDeleteThanks man! They were great and it was good to see them again! Their new album is great btw and I Judas Priest are touring with Whitesnake this summer and I will see them in July.
ReplyDelete