Monday, July 27, 2009
I haven't logged in here in awhile...
Perhaps some of you didn't even notice and that's o.k. with me. I don't strive for attention. Needless to say, I'll be frequenting this site more often.
I've bought a few dvds and cds from Amazon over the past month or so.(some of them are pre-orders as well) Here's a partial list:
"Black Torment" (old RF)
"Dracula's Fiancee" (new RF)
"Frozen Alive" (Obituary live dvd)
"Neither the Sea Nor the Sand" (old RF)
"Prey" (new RF)
"Shiver of the Vampire" (old RF)
Suffocation "Blood Oath"
"The Stendhal Syndrome (2 dvd-BU)
"Torso" (BU)
I haven't bought anything from the store in months. It's much cheaper in my opinion to shop online. With the economy in the shitter, I try to buy cds and dvds used when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Matt. I did miss you up here. I enjoyed reading your posts, plus I always liked getting comments from you. I look forward to what you post about. It's always cool. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteHi Matt - sorry I've not stopped by for a while. I've scarcely had time to do my own own blog at the moment, what with work, the kids and the odd mini-crisis... I need to catch up on some blogs fast! Looking forward to reading reading some reviews!
ReplyDeleteNo problem Robyn. I haven't logged on (other then a few days ago) in quite sometime. I hope all is going well for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI didnt want to badger ya into posting but glad to see you back man! Good picks on the DVDs, looking forward to more sweet ass blog action
ReplyDelete